Wiki: special namespace for proposals?

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Wed Oct 15 09:06:09 UTC 2014

I'm all for improving organization of the wiki but I'm not sure about this idea. What happens when
a proposal gets implemented? You can't just move the page to a new address. You can create a new
wiki page describing the final dsign that was implemented and replace the content of the proposal
page with a redirection. But that menas more mess in the wiki namespace.

Janek