Daily documentation build?

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:49:11 UTC 2014

> a while ago someone said that we have daily builds of the documentation.
> But...

I guess that was me, but I cannot do the Windows builds any more,
because the Cabal library update broken the build for me.  (See my
previous mails on the subject, even from a few days back ago.)
However, this would be essential to generate a full documentation
snapshot.

>  * it seems that they are not built any more.
> http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/docs/ lists Aug-18 as the latest.

That is September 18, to be more precise.

> Having that would have made it easier for me to review the state of the
> docs on flags that Jan is writing about.

Until the Windows build is fixed, I could do documentation builds
without the Win32 library if that is okay.