Daily documentation build?

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Thu Nov 6 17:38:25 UTC 2014

I also wonder if it would be nice for Phabricator to upload
documentation/artifacts somewhere. Maybe I should implement this, for
the Continuous Integration builds on Phab.

The main thing is I don't want the build to get all spammy with a
million emails, like it did before. But maybe that's workaroundable.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 6:53 AM, Jan Stolarek <jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl> wrote:
>>  * it is slightly tricky to find it. Starting from
>> https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/ I had to follow the “Guilde is
>> also availble” link about daily builds, and then the link from the
>> summary. Ok if one knows where to look, but hard to discover by itself.
> Yeah, I had the same problem in the past. That's why I added the link to "Infrastructure" page (as
> you have already realized).
>
> Seems that the build bots are down. It would be good to have them working again but fixing #9772
> would be even better.
>
> Janek

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant