Daily documentation build?

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:45:33 UTC 2014

>> Having that would have made it easier for me to review the state of the
>> docs on flags that Jan is writing about.
>
> Until the Windows build is fixed, I could do documentation builds
> without the Win32 library if that is okay.

All right, I have now generated the documentation build without the
Haddock of the Win32 library -- with a ".noWin32" suffix -- and added
to the site:

http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/docs/7.9.20141107.noWin32/

And I have set up a cron job to do this daily.  This will
automatically omit the suffix and add the Win32 documentation, when
the Windows builds are available.