clang warnings

Kazu Yamamoto (=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCOzNLXE9CSScbKEI=?=) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Thu May 15 03:43:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

Also I found that GHC 7.8.2 can compile yesod-bin but GHC 7.8.3
cannot:

----
[ 1 of 10] Compiling GhcBuild         ( GhcBuild.hs, dist/build/yesod/yesod-tmp/GhcBuild.o )

GhcBuild.hs:150:55:
    Couldn't match type ‘Phase’ with ‘Bool -> Phase’
    Expected type: [(String, Maybe (Bool -> Phase))]
      Actual type: [(String, Maybe Phase)]
    In the second argument of ‘partition’, namely ‘srcs’
    In the expression: partition haskellish srcs
Failed to install yesod-bin-1.2.9.2
----

I have not time to investigate this by myself at this moment.

--Kazu