clang warnings

Kazu Yamamoto (=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCOzNLXE9CSScbKEI=?=) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Wed May 14 04:35:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

To test the coming GHC 7.8.3, I started to use the latest ghc-7.8
branch. Unfortunately, on my Mac, I saw many warnings which are not
displayed with GHC 7.8.2:

clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-fno-stack-protector'
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-D TABLES_NEXT_TO_CODE'
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-I test'
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-I dist/build/spec/spec-tmp'
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-I dist/build/spec/spec-tmp'
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-I dist/build/autogen'
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-I dist/build/spec/spec-tmp'

Is this a known issue?

--Kazu