7.8.1 plan

kyra kyrab at mail.ru
Tue Mar 25 17:09:25 UTC 2014

On 3/25/2014 20:52, Mateusz Kowalczyk wrote:
> The only instances of Haddock becoming really slow that I can think of
> is some rather old ticket (#101 on Haddock Trac) in presence of Template
> Haskell but I have closed it a while ago due to lack of information to
> go on and inability to replicate without the reporter's help. Perhaps
> this was your use case?

Aha, this is why I could not reproduce it! I checked it on packages
which used no TH, and that slow behaviour occurred when TH was involved!

I think it is TH which really triggers producing and splitting of an
assembly output and in this case no-splitting gives *huge* benefit.
Sadly, I have no time to check this right now.

Regards,
Kyra