Building GHC on Windows

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Thu Mar 13 12:03:05 UTC 2014

Follow the instructions on the wiki that Kyra linked *exactly*. You
need to properly set your $PATH to contain:

/c/Users/$USER/AppData/Roaming/cabal/bin

If you delete all that stuff and follow those instructions, you should
be able to get running in about 5 minutes. You can copy and paste
every command without problem:

https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/Preparation/Windows/MSYS2

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant