GHC/cabal release procedures, and Stackage

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 6 12:37:19 UTC 2014

Michael

I think that would be great.  Absolutely: the earlier we can catch regressions the better.

Couldn’t we make it part of the continuous-integration builds (Travis?) that various folk are running, eg. Joachim?

I’m hazy about how all of this works, but I’d love it just to happen automatically every night or whatever, with failure being reported by email, with instructions on how to reproduce the failure.

Might you work with Joachim and others to make that possible?

Thanks for suggesting it

Simon