Trac

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Mon Jul 28 15:10:06 UTC 2014

This seems to be alleviated now - page results are returning fast now it seems.

Herbert - can you fill us in on what's happening here? I vaguely
remember the details but I'll probably mess it all up if I try
repeating it. :) Do we not have caching in place or anything for
ghc.haskell.org? I think that was sort of the issue.

RE: spam, I think we just need to move off our captchas into custom
Haskell-based ones, which bots shouldn't be able to figure out. Dunno
how much work that is though - Herbert will probably know that too.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Simon Peyton Jones
<simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Trac is taking minutes to display a page.
>
> Also spam is still coming
>
> Simon

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant