Pattern synonyms for 7.8?

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 23:08:39 UTC 2014

On 07/01/14 23:05, Dr. ÉRDI Gergő wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wow, so, I thought there would be some back-and-forth, then a decision,
> then I would go and walk the last mile and then formally submit the patch
> for review - and now I see that in <2 days all that has passed...
>
> Of course I'll make validate pass, I just didn't even know about it.
> Likewise, I needed the carrot of 7.8 inclusion dangling before me to start
> writing the user docs.
>
> One problem, though, is that I'll be on holiday from tomorrow, so I'll only
> have time to look into this tonight before next weekend. I'll try my best
> to fix up validate tonight, and I'll write the docs (which I hope will
> mostly be an editing job on the wiki) next week. How does that sound?
>
> Thanks,
> Gergo

Hi Erdi,

I'm hoping to push in some stuff for Haddock in few hours (or rather,
have someone do it for me) but I know you have changed a few things in
it for the pattern synonyms stuff. I looked at the changes and they
weren't big and shouldn't clash. Is it fine with you to push the changes
on our side and then have you merge on top of that or would you prefer
to have it done another way?

Thanks

--
Mateusz K.