Pattern synonyms for 7.8?

Dr. ÉRDI Gergő gergo at erdi.hu
Tue Jan 7 23:05:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

Wow, so, I thought there would be some back-and-forth, then a decision,
then I would go and walk the last mile and then formally submit the patch
for review - and now I see that in <2 days all that has passed...

Of course I'll make validate pass, I just didn't even know about it.
Likewise, I needed the carrot of 7.8 inclusion dangling before me to start
writing the user docs.

One problem, though, is that I'll be on holiday from tomorrow, so I'll only
have time to look into this tonight before next weekend. I'll try my best
to fix up validate tonight, and I'll write the docs (which I hope will
mostly be an editing job on the wiki) next week. How does that sound?

Thanks,
Gergo