Validating with Haddock

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Jan 7 19:27:30 UTC 2014

It's worth mentioning that Gergo's Pattern Synonym work lightly
touches Haddock as well, so perhaps it's worth ensuring nothing
conflicts there as well: https://github.com/gergoerdi/ghc-haddock -
I'm not sure which should be merged first (Gergo's patch has some
validate failures that need to be fixed up, so I imagine yours might
make it first.)

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant