7.8 Release Update

Austin Seipp aseipp at pobox.com
Mon Sep 9 15:29:54 UTC 2013

Iavor, I think we'll need to update the list of DynFlags-imported
modules for the windows DLL split for this to work.

Check compiler/ghc.mk, and look at the variable
'compiler_stage2_dll0_modules' flag. This essentially contains a list
of the modules reachable from DynFlags. Try updating this list with
the offending modules that dll-split reported, and see if things go
OK. If not, let me know and I'll check out your branch and take a
look.

--
Regards,
Austin - PGP: 4096R/0x91384671