Patch/feature proposal: "Source plugins"

Luite Stegeman stegeman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:08:37 CEST 2013

I'd also be very happy with some plugin interface that allows us to use
more GhcMake functionality from the GHC API. For GHCJS we would want to run
our own (STG -> JavaScript) code generator on sources that need to be
recompiled instead of letting GHC run its pipeline. Do you think that's
possible with your proposal?

luite