NOTICE: Gitolite migration is complete.

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Sat Aug 10 09:57:34 CEST 2013

On 9 Aug 2013, at 23:19, Austin Seipp wrote:

> * None of you have shell access to ghc.haskell.org anymore (well,
> this is a nice update for us administrators :)

Is ghc.haskell.org the same machine as darcs.haskell.org?
I notice that my nightly build of nhc98 failed a few hours ago with the error:

darcs failed:  Not a repository: darcs.haskell.org:/home/darcs/nhc98 ((scp) failed to fetch: darcs.haskell.org:/home/darcs/nhc98/_darcs/inventory)

whilst it certainly succeeded the night before.
Also, manual use of ssh now refuses me access to the machine:

$ ssh darcs.haskell.org
Permission denied (publickey).

Anything you can do to fix that?  Darcs depends on the ssh protocol for transfers.

Regards,
    Malcolm