Minor user guide fixes

Vilius Panevėžys vp at mikrovisata.net
Sun May 29 13:02:38 UTC 2022

On Sat, 28 May 2022 22:22:41 +0200
Mikolaj Konarski <mikolaj at well-typed.com> wrote:

> Here you go:
>
> https://github.com/haskell/cabal/pull/8176
>
> If there are review comments, I guess I will be copying them
> in emails to you and you will be sending me replies and new
> commits to paste into the pull request?

I did not know a PR is required. I presumed patches via email are
acceptable as they often are in projects that use mailing lists,
especially a -devel list. Given the trivial nature of the changes,
hopefully no back and forth will be needed. Otherwise, it would not be a
reasonable expectation for someone to act as a bridge between GitHub
and the ML.

Thanks for bearing with me, Mikolaj. :)