Minor user guide fixes

emilypi at cohomolo.gy emilypi at cohomolo.gy
Sat May 28 20:30:30 UTC 2022

gonna be completely honest - i appreciate the patches but i'm not going to go through the labor of applying something this trivial. Unless not using Github is a conscientious protest against ICE or their military contracts or the like , i'm liable to just reject email patches that are not security related or critical fixes on policy grounds.