[patch] lincenses warning

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 05:53:48 UTC 2015

Well on “other license” it should just warn that it _should be_ an open source license to be uploaded to hackage. That seems fine to me — its an informational message.

Also note that we don’t accept packages with no license, just as we don’t accept AllRights licenses. So yes, the “no license” fact is true, but irrelevant.

—g