[patch] lincenses warning

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:56:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for this patch!

I've kicked off a discussion with hackage administrators and the haskell
committee about the general approach we want to take to the license
situation on hackage, and how to properly document our policies. It seems
to me that merging this makes sense regardless, but I don't know what
others may think?

Cheers,
Gershom