[patch] lincenses warning

Francesco Ariis fa-ml at ariis.it
Tue Mar 3 14:58:47 UTC 2015

Dear Cabal developers,
    spurred by this discussion on haskell-cafe [1], I attach a small patch
on licence warnings. It:

    - reverts AllRightsReserved as PackageDistInexcusable, as it was
      before this commit [2].
      Reading the comments in Check.hs, this datatype is for issues which
      "[are] OK in the author's environment but [are] almost certain to be
      a portability problems for other environments", which I think it is
      the case.

    - adds a PackageDistSuspicious warning on OtherLicense. The text of
      the warning encourages the developer to choose from licences
      suggested by the OSI or FSF, if they don't want to use a licence
      recognised by cabal.

Thanks
-Francesco

[1] http://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2015-February/118411.html