New minor 1.22 release?

Luite Stegeman stegeman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 03:56:25 UTC 2015

I think that would be ok. But I'd like to get the version number of the
1.22 branch bumped and update the Cabal submodule in GHC so I can run more
tests as early as possible and perhaps avoid more embarassing bugs like
this.

Would it be ok if I bumped the 1.22 branch (to 1.22.3.0 ?). Then when you
roll the release we can just update the submodule again.

luite