Fw: cabal-install-latest is not pointing to latest release

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 09:41:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

We don't have any binary builds of 1.20.0.3 so I thought it better to
point to a release where we have such. If someone can provide me with
a windows build (.tar.gz containing exe please, built using latest
Cabal-1.20. Include the arch used in the email.)
I can create a OS X binary and update the website.