Hackage trac account

Andres Löh andres at well-typed.com
Fri Feb 17 08:58:26 CET 2012

Hi.

Sorry for spamming the mailing list. But I've had trouble logging in
to the Hackage/Cabal trac already before the trac was disabled; and
now that it's back up, I still can't login. I can't find anywhere an
email address where to report it, and I don't fully understand who (if
anyone) is responsible, so I'm sending this here.

Could whoever has the permissions please reset my apparently existing
account kosmikus? It doesn't seem to send me email when I click on
password reminder, even though it claims to do so. Ideally, you'd also
reset the mail address to either mail at andres-loeh.de or
andres at well-typed.com. Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,
  Andres