Hackers hacking on hackage: introductions

David Laing dave.laing.80 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 00:46:12 CEST 2011

Hi Max,

> I just added support for backing up download counts, and fixed some
> small bugs in other parts of the backup/restore system. I have not
> attempted to write any test code. I would do more but I don't want to
> clash with your work - have you found time to do anything so far?

I've just been reading code so far while waiting for various
employer-related forms to go through (basically making sure that work
can't claim any cabal/hackage work I do as theirs).  So don't let me
stop you doing anything.

I think I'll start with generating arbitrary data for the
backup/restore system, just in order to come up to speed with the
relevant code, and then continue from there.

Cheers,

Dave