Dependencies from .cabal files

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at
Wed Jul 1 08:24:53 EDT 2009

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> I actually did try finalizePackageDescription before flattenPackageDescription
> but I couldn't get it to typecheck.

Thanks to Peaker and Saizan on IRC helped me fix it:

    finalize :: GenericPackageDescription -> PackageDescription
    finalize generic =
        either (error . show) fst r
        compiler = DC.CompilerId DC.GHC (Version [6, 10, 3] [])
        flags = [(FlagName "splitBase", True)]
        packageIndex = Nothing :: Maybe (PackageIndex PackageIdentifier)
        r = finalizePackageDescription flags packageIndex DS.Linux DS.I386 compiler [] generic

Erik de Castro Lopo