[Hackage] #252: haddock document generation fails for executables when a preprocessors is needed

Hackage trac at galois.com
Thu Feb 28 13:59:26 EST 2008

#252: haddock document generation fails for executables when a preprocessors is
needed
  Reporter:  guest          |        Owner:
      Type:  defect         |       Status:  new
Ghcversion:  6.8.2          |     Platform:  Linux
Comment (by guest):

 At least I think I got the problem: preprocessSources will put the
 preprocessed source in dist/build in case of a library, and in
 dist/build/exeName/exeName-tmp/ in case of an executable.

 But Haddock.haddock will always search dist/build. Hence the call of 'die'
 in getModulePaths.

 Cheers,
 ar

 ps: I must confess I don't get the reason for this difference so my
 instinct would be to change preprocessSources (this is why I'm not
 attaching any patch).

--
Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/252#comment:1>
Hackage <http://haskell.org/cabal/>