Helping out

Simon (Vsevolod) Ilyushchenko simonf at
Sun Aug 12 19:10:42 EDT 2007

Got it, thanks.

Is there a time when I can hang out on #haskell (or other channel) to
get some questions answered? For example, when trying to install cabal
itself, running

ghc -v --make Setup.lhs -o setup
currently fails for me with:

Could not find module `System.FilePath':
  locations searched:
  (imported from ./Distribution/Simple.hs)

I'm running ghc 6.4.2 - I've found some hints that I should use 6.6.1,
but I'm not quite sure of it.