[Haskell-beginners] using both my personal .hs and a library simultaneously + seeing a function

Ut Primum utprimum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:07:20 UTC 2020

Hi,

1) I'm not sure this is what you are looking for, but you could import the
module Primes (write "import Primes" at the beginning) in your .hs script,
so when loading the script you would load also Primes.

Another way:
*:load yourFile.hs*
*:module +Primes*

2) you can try with
*:list circular_times*
(This should print the line where the word "circular_times" appears for the
first time, the line before and after it)

Best,
Ut