[Haskell-beginners] using both my personal .hs and a library simultaneously + seeing a function

Alexander Chen alexander at chenjia.nl
Thu Jan 30 13:29:30 UTC 2020

Hi,

1) I have my own functions in a .hs file which i can load in winGCHI and use the functions without a problem. But I also need 1 function from a hackage library, which I have downloaded in my haskell folder. I can 'toggle' between both my personal .hs and the library but I cannot use them both at the same time. The library is Primes(just for clarity). How can I merge these two so I can continue my training?

2) Is there a way to see a function if you call it in winGCHI. I don't mean the type structure which you do with :t but really the function itself for instance(see bold):

circular_times :: Int -> [Int]
circular_times n = take (length (show n)) (iterate circular n)

thanks in advance.

best,

Alexander