[Haskell-beginners] Lions, Wolves and Goats

Tim Perry tim.v2.0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 23:16:30 UTC 2014

Oops, I forgot the gist location.
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/99bc650c41e07364764c

I tried a set-based solution and it can process ~1600 items in 25 seconds
on this i7. Seems really slow compared to the times posted here:
http://unriskinsight.blogspot.co.at/2014/06/fast-functional-goats-lions-and-wolves.html

I'm curious if anyone spots any major flaw. If not, I'll profile it tonight
-- I can't afford to spend more time on this at work