[Haskell-beginners] Haskell GTK

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:17:21 CEST 2013

If you want a bit more complex GTK programs you can look at these:

https://github.com/Tener/spike -- web browser
https://github.com/Tener/sheep-transfer -- local network file sharing

However, I'm *not* satisfied by the current state of GUI programming in
Haskell. Both programs above are using GTK just because there is nothing
better. GTK is a pain to install on Windows too.