[Haskell-beginners] Haskell GTK

Giacomo Tesio giacomo at tesio.it
Mon Jun 10 10:58:41 CEST 2013

Thanks, but no, it doesn't help... I have to stick with GTK.

Most of the GUI examples I saw are toy programs.
Leksah is a notable exception, but it's way too complex to be a useful
learning tool.

In OO languages, I'm used to the MVP pattern which helps to organize the
code.
But I'm finding so complex building GUI in haskell that I'm starting to
think that it's not a good choice for such task.

Giacomo