[Haskell-beginners] Adding to a package

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:15:49 CET 2012

If you want to test something, there are several packages for doing
that. cabal-dev and virthualenv both set up repositories in your
current directory, allowing you to cabal install packages willy nilly
without affecting your global package database.  I personally prefer
virthualenv (not the spelling), but both are very good programs.