[Haskell-beginners] Adding to a package

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:27:16 CET 2012

I'll give another recommendation for virthualenv, I've taken to using it
for just about everything I do because it keeps my repo clean. It's
slightly inefficient in that you can end up with many copies of common
libraries, not to mention a full ghc install for every project, but HD
space is cheap, and it saves you time trying to resolve library conflicts
down the line.