[Haskell-beginners] Installing package hsc3 – Haskell supercollider

Deb Midya debmidya at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 00:14:22 EDT 2010

Hi Haskell Users,

Thanks in advance.

I am using Haskell on Windows XP. I have downloaded HaskellPlatform-2010.2.0.0-setup.exe and installed it. I have checked that GHCi version is 6.12.3.

May I request you to assist me for the following please:

To install Haskell supercollider package, I have downloaded hsc3-0.7.tar.gz. How can I install this package now? Is there any document (how to use) on this package?

To assist me for this, I have also checked that whether cabal is working or not. To do that:

At dos prompt:

\ghc>cabal –help

\ghc> cabal install –help

It shows me flags for help and installation.

Once again, thank you very much for the time you have given.

Regards,

Deb