[Haskell-beginners] Urgent: Defining Momory data Types in Haskell

Akshay Dave akshay.v.dave at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:37:16 EDT 2009

Hi,
   Thanks for your prompt reply. Actually I am trying to convert the following transitive semantics to Haskell:

(Memory maps I to Z)
lookup m i = <current value of i>  ( meaning lookup for I in memory m)

evB b m = true/(while b do c od;m) -> (c; while b do c od;m)

I have written the boolean expression and statement part but I am not able to write the memory representation in Haskell.

Hope above explanation helps.

Cheers!
Akshay