[arch-haskell] New maintainer

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:39:31 UTC 2013

I've now started uploading the fruits of this labour.  Unfortunately I
still don't have access to the ArchHaskell areas on kiwilight, so if
you want to try this out you have to modify your pacman config:

[h4a]
Server = http://www.kiwilight.com/~magnus/$repo/$arch

The x86_64 repo has been fully uploaded already, while the i686 repo
is still being built (I think about 150 of the packages are up there
by now).  Report any issues to me, please.

I've so far heard nothing from Kaiting, who provides the space for us.
As soon as the permissions have been straightened out I'll update the
official repos.  Of course I'll send an announcement to the list as I
do that.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org