[arch-haskell] New maintainer

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:39:31 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 04:59:50PM +0200, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I've now started uploading the fruits of this labour.  Unfortunately I
> still don't have access to the ArchHaskell areas on kiwilight, so if
> you want to try this out you have to modify your pacman config:
>
> [h4a]
> Server = http://www.kiwilight.com/~magnus/$repo/$arch
>
> The x86_64 repo has been fully uploaded already, while the i686 repo
> is still being built (I think about 150 of the packages are up there
> by now).  Report any issues to me, please.

The i686 repo is now fully uploaded and I'm currently busy catching up
with all available updates.

> I've so far heard nothing from Kaiting, who provides the space for us.
> As soon as the permissions have been straightened out I'll update the
> official repos.  Of course I'll send an announcement to the list as I
> do that.

He's reported that he's very busy and haven't had time to look into my
request yet.  I suspect it'll be a few days, at least.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with
millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural
integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.
     -- Alan Kay