[arch-haskell] Switching from community+aur to haskell repo, missed something?

Sean Escriva sean.escriva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 06:35:05 CEST 2013

I tried to make a clean switch by uninstalling all haskell pkgs+ghc,
but I missed something so now I'm getting an odd error when I try to
install xmonad or xmonad-contrib:

soundwave ~ » sudo pacman -S xmonad
resolving dependencies...
looking for inter-conflicts...
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: haskell-x11-xft: requires haskell-x11=1.6.1.1-3
:: haskell-x11-xft: requires haskell-utf8-string=0.3.7-26

More info on steps leading up to it:
https://gist.github.com/webframp/bdfa579b5129ae5cd3ef

I've tried removing every haskell-* package and ghc, and reinstalling,
no difference.

What am I missing?

thanks
-sean