[arch-haskell] Testing repo with GHC 7.6

Fabio Riga rifabio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 02:43:22 CEST 2012

Alle 20 e 40 del 07/10/12, Magnus Therning si espresse così:
> Since I've now added all the packages you list above, except for
> pandoc, I'll make the push of GHC 7.6 on Wednesday.  I plan to move
> [haskell] to [haskell-old] and [haskell-testing] to [haskell].  I'll
> keep [haskell-old] around on kiwilight for a week or so, unless I get
> requests for keeping it longer.
>
> Now is the time to raise any objections and convince me to hold off
> further :-)
For me it's ok, but since I don't know when I'll have time to rebuild (and
see what works) in [haskell-extra], I think I'll take a copy of
[haskell-old].

Is there a place where you will put the cblrepo.db, like github? I need
it in order to build [haskell-extra].

Thanks for your work
Fabio