[arch-haskell] Testing repo with GHC 7.6

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Oct 8 06:38:51 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 02:43:22AM +0200, Fabio Riga wrote:
> Alle 20 e 40 del 07/10/12, Magnus Therning si espresse così:
> > Since I've now added all the packages you list above, except for
> > pandoc, I'll make the push of GHC 7.6 on Wednesday.  I plan to move
> > [haskell] to [haskell-old] and [haskell-testing] to [haskell].  I'll
> > keep [haskell-old] around on kiwilight for a week or so, unless I get
> > requests for keeping it longer.
> >
> > Now is the time to raise any objections and convince me to hold off
> > further :-)
> For me it's ok, but since I don't know when I'll have time to rebuild (and
> see what works) in [haskell-extra], I think I'll take a copy of
> [haskell-old].
>
> Is there a place where you will put the cblrepo.db, like github? I
> need it in order to build [haskell-extra].

I've so far kept the changes in a private branch, but will push them
to github ASAP, hopefully today.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with
millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural
integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.
     -- Alan Kay