[arch-haskell] Our IRC room

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 18 16:47:53 CET 2012

Hi list!

I'm in the process of working out how to take control of our IRC channel.
It has been proposed to also use this opportunity to rename it to
#archlinux-haskell.
Let me know if there are any objections.

Looking forward to seeing you there eventually.
For now it's still #arch-haskell, and if you can hang out there please do :)
Ramana