[xmonad] Issue 433 in xmonad: Alternative Implementation of WorkspaceDir

Joe M joe9mail at gmail.com
Sat May 17 03:28:55 UTC 2014

https://github.com/joe9/xmonad-task/blob/master/XMonad/Actions/Task.hs

-- This module allows to organize your workspaces on a precise task
-- basis. So instead of having a workspace called `work' you can
-- setup one workspace per task. Here we call these workspaces,
-- tasks. The great thing with tasks is that one can attach a
-- directory, starting layout and ScreenId that makes sense to each
-- particular task. One can also attach an action which will be
-- triggered when switching to a topic that does not have any windows
-- in it. So you can attach your mail client to the mail task, some
-- terminals in the right directory to the xmonad task... This package
-- also provides a nice way to display your tasks in an historical
-- way using a custom `pprWindowSet' function. You can also easily
-- switch to recent tasks using this history of last focused tasks.