Civility notes (was "Traversable instances for (,,) a b")

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:41:13 UTC 2017

:)

I look forward to the ways we all disagree.

I personally worry that a code of conduct still has a crucial weakness,
.... HUMANS.

interpretation of natural language rules or human behavior always has an
ambiguous element, and this is why any sufficiently not sure set of rules
*must* have a legal enforcment and judicial infrastructure.

(i think Tikhon articulates my perspective on code of conducts way better
than I could )