[Haskell-iPhone] reply to my own mail about trying to run the examples

Ton Biegstraaten ton.biegstraaten at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:11:54 CET 2011

Hi,
Sometimes it is the best to answer your own questions.

I downgraded tot 3.2.5 and applied the changes necessary to install on jailbroken phones.
HaskellDraw gives however the same problems (more than 1800 errors). I read that it is an old version that should be changed.
GetInBehind compiles correctly now for a device.
After removing the codesign rule form the project file, I could install it in my phone.
Looking through the code shows me I have a lot to learn, but as a Haskell app can be installed now, doing this can be checked against running code.
Let's see how to make Hello World in Haskell first.

regards,
Ton