[Haskell-iPhone] trying to run the examples

David Pollak feeder.of.the.bears at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 19:36:05 CET 2011

The following code compiles into a running iPad app (no rooting required):
https://github.com/visi-lang/visi/tree/323e70bb2ff0dd96cfa79262b29f978e63ccd4ff

I did my compilation work on Snow Leopard with xcode 3.2.5.  The code runs
well (no crashes or anything else).

Hope this helps.

Visi.Pro, Cloud Computing for the Rest of Us http://visi.pro
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp