[Haskell-cafe] Web application framework comparison?

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:03:28 EDT 2010

On 28 September 2010 13:15, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:
> +1. I did the rewrite of the /Web wiki page to try to make it more
> accessible. If you have a better format and want to move some of that
> content around, feel free to do so. Also, if you need any content or
> other assistance, please let me know.

Yeah, the /Web page is good stuff. The dates are especially a good
idea! I want to flesh out the TODOs and re-shuffle some bits. I think
the lists could be made into tables. The site's stylesheet doesn't
really help.

> I think we need to improve our image on the wiki.

Agreed. Hopefully the new wiki will be rolled out soon. The current
style sheet is "printable". It kinda makes every page look like a dead
site.