[Haskell-cafe] Web application framework comparison?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Sep 28 08:06:11 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Christopher Done
<chrisdone at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 28 September 2010 13:15, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:
>> +1. I did the rewrite of the /Web wiki page to try to make it more
>> accessible. If you have a better format and want to move some of that
>> content around, feel free to do so. Also, if you need any content or
>> other assistance, please let me know.
>
> Yeah, the /Web page is good stuff. The dates are especially a good
> idea! I want to flesh out the TODOs and re-shuffle some bits. I think
> the lists could be made into tables. The site's stylesheet doesn't
> really help.

I *do* really like having the dates there, but the problem is that
someone has to actually update them. It would be nice if that could be
automated, but I have a feeling that's asking for too much.

>> I think we need to improve our image on the wiki.
>
> Agreed. Hopefully the new wiki will be rolled out soon. The current
> style sheet is "printable". It kinda makes every page look like a dead
> site.

I wasn't aware there was a new wiki rolling out. Is there any more
information available?

Michael