[Yhc] YHC fork

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:48:19 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

As Malcolm said, Yhc is now abandoned, so whatever you wish to do with it
is fine by me. The Yhc Core library served me well for my PhD and I still
have several utilities based on it, although I haven't been able to run Yhc
for years.

However, if you want to run any serious programs, you might be better off
translating GHC Core to Yhc Core. That said, compiler hacking is always
fun.

Thanks, Neil